These past two weeks have been so hectic! I don’t know why the last weeks of school have so much work. I have been doing so much, I feel as though my head is going to explode. I have two finals, a presentation that happened today, and a major paper due Friday, I have to go to the writing center for my Writing and Rhetoric class, and on top of all that I have to clean my room so that I can be out by Sunday. Can someone please tell me why this is so difficult! I think the UC should at least give us a week after classes to clean and pack. I mean they want it spotless in each room, but we have other stuff we have to also take care of! It sucks, but you got to do what you got to do. Good thing next semester I’ll not only not be staying here, but I’ll only have classes Monday and Wednesday. That’s the best decision I’ve ever made! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment