
Isn't it crazy how when your with someone you can't seem to get the "others" to stop beggin? Well, there is Tremaine, Desman, Dwayne, Mario, the irrelevant ones, and my ex honey James. All named with the exception of Desman are my ex's. Tremaine and Dwayne are friends and always have been, I started talking to Dwayne when Tremaine went away to college a few years ago. Mario came along when things started going south with me and Dwayne. Desman is a new one; he's not as fine as James, but he got swag and that's so sexy to me. James and I have been going through a lot and I am now single for my own personal reasons, he is not where I want him to be and it hurts like Hell, but I refuse to lower my standards because you're sexy, good in bed, spends money on me, and tells me I'm beautiful every chance he gets. That all sounds good, but I feel like I'm in a relationship by myself, and that's not going to fly. Tremaine is a sweet heart, Dwayne is just forever my best friend and boo, Desman's new, but James is my love. I think about this guy all the time. I don't know what else to say but I love him! Maybe he'll come around...Who knows? But, until then I'll keep my options open.

No comments:
Post a Comment