Everyday poses a new challenge. Today, I've broken up with my boyfriend. Sad, I know right? This one situation makes me feel tired, lonely, and I really just don't feel like doing anything! I'm sure we've all been in this same predicament... That miserable state of mind that just keeps eating at you! How do you come out? How do you forget? Is it even possible to forget? These are the questions we ask ourselves when we really just dont know what to do. Is he going to come to his senses? Does he care like I care? Is he thinking and stressing about this like I am? We always hope so, but is that really the case? People say, "think positive, it will turn around and everything will go back to how it was." Are you sure? How can they be so certain? They don't feel how I feel; their definitely not hurting like I'm hurting! So, no one can really speak for me, but me! But, for now I just have to keep busy and don't listen to anyone's advice. Besides, it only hurts for now; things will get better, maybe he'll change and I'll go back to him. Who knows, maybe there's another man for me. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know exactly how you feel right now! I just did the same thing. Yes, it is soo hard, and it does hurt but what you've learned from this relationship will make you a stronger woman.
ReplyDeleteStephanie,
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed at the number of areas you have explored in your blog as well as your thoughts about how these different areas relate to success. There are a number of articles in Rereading America that touch on these issues as well (see gender and money section if you are interested!). Anyway, this recent obstacle is challenging, but like you've said yourself, you are determined to succeed and that truly makes all the difference.
Good Work so far,
Kristin
Its a good thing your not listening to anyone's advice, because everyone else's advice is just bullshit that's covering up their own issues that need to be worked out. In relationships, one doesn't know how or what the other person feels. For all you know, he could be doing so much worst. Then again, he couldn't. All I ask of you is to not check for a phone call every 5mins.
ReplyDeleteStephanie love,
ReplyDeleteI really love reading your blogs and ill tell you why. You seem like such an independent and confident woman. You are sweet yet you have thick skin. I read your blogs and it shows that there is so much more to you that meets the eye. I can relate a LOT to your blogs and I can feel the emotions that must have been flowing into your writing. To this blog in specific. I will not tell you that i know how you feel because that was one line I use to always hate. My dad died and people go I know how you feel when they have fathers. My ex cheated on me and people go i know how they feel while they are happily dating. Look I dont know how you feel but I do understand. I understand that being in that situation would hurt. I understand lonliness because besides it being one of my worst fears its the one thing i have faced the most for the past 9months. I understand what its like to have faith but have it be tainted by incertainty. Stephaine as I stated before your a strong,caring,independent woman. That is a challenge in itself because either you find a man that is jealous of those qualitys or does not understand them thus not respect them. I know you dont want advise but I will just tell you how i handle going through a breakup and you can do with it what you will. Focus on YOU! In a relationship its a give and take and in mine it was always give. Now that I have been single for so long i had to find a way to cope a way to get all of the questions you metioned OUT of my head. My remedey besides listening to music was to Keep nbusy and go out trying new things going to new things. I am still in that stage because being the hope;ess romantic i am ..SINGLE is not a word i like to use..so go out and keep busy by doing things that really make YOU happy...I will leave you with a song that I think you will enjoy its beautiful but mostly I want you to listen to the lyrics...its called ME by Tamia...much love sweetheart and dont let anyone change who YOU are :-)
The best relationship is no relationship at all my firends! :)
ReplyDelete