Thursday, February 12, 2009

SPeCiaLs TaLeNTs...

Everyone has their own talents in which they can become successful. I guess it depends on your development in those talents and how you choose to use them. Whether it be in dance, film writing, marketing, music, or just plain old manipulation, these talents need to be nurtured. Yes, manipulation is a talent. Trust me I know! And its definately not something that everyone has. But, its using mind tricks to get what you want. You have to have all the right moves and all the right words without giving too much of you. I used to be a "pro" but I'm turning over a new leaf; too many feelings were hurt in the end. My kind of manipulation didn't care about nobody but me! And it got me a lot... But, thats another subject in itself. I have a lot of juicy stories, but I'm getting off track so back to the original subject... lol
Nurturing your talents is an essential. That means using your talents as much as possible. I think the saying is true, "use it or lose it." By utilizing your gifts, you can only get better and better. Not only does this help in the development of your talent, it also gives you a sense of awareness. That way, you know what to expect in all situations, and how to deal with these situations, and different tactics on how to make that situation work to your advantage(very useful words when it comes to manipulation lol.)Well, until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment