Last time, I spoke about how I was having problems with my "significant other." Well, things have changed; I don't know if it’s necessarily for the better though. I saw him this past weekend and he tried his best to cater to me to the fullest! Rubbing my feet, being gentle (well he's always gentle) it was just EXTRA this time. Things were looking up... So I thought. Thursday, I found out my dad was in the hospital, because his lung collapsed and had to have surgery. I've let everyone know I'm a Daddy's girl so it kind of cut me deep. THEN! I'm with my "significant other" and he leaves his phone in the car; big mistake! Now, I know I may seem invasive, but I was SO temped, and I did it! I saw a few text messages that weren't that bad but I made it that way. I also let everyone know I had an anger problem and even though I'm working on it; it's not exactly where it should be. So, me being me, I go off! It's bad! We’re arguing and it gets a little physical; it’s crazy at this point! So, I'm threatening to leave and he falls on his knees crying and begging, but I'm not hearing it at that time. I end up leaving and he's calling and calling and saying how he loves me and how he can't live without me, but still I'm not hearing it! I know I probably sound like a bitch, but he lied! I was told no one had his number because he had just gotten it changed. So, of course it makes it look like something else even if it wasn't. I feel like you don't have to lie to me; I'll tell you whatever you want to know, even if it makes you angry. So, I have all these thoughts going through my head, and it’s really stressing me out. So, things finally calm down and now we're talking, but we are not together. My dad had his surgery and is doing well, and will be home from the hospital probably next week.
Through all the headache I had to push forward. That’s something we have to do in all situations. Problems will arise, and it will be times when you feel like its trouble coming from every direction. But, the goal is to press forward and keep your eye on the prize. Of course, it’s going to be hard, but it’s definitely possible.
Through all the headache I had to push forward. That’s something we have to do in all situations. Problems will arise, and it will be times when you feel like its trouble coming from every direction. But, the goal is to press forward and keep your eye on the prize. Of course, it’s going to be hard, but it’s definitely possible.

Throughout our life's journey we're all going to come across people who'll give us our "significant other." There's that one person who has earned our love, support, and trust, and there's the other one who is in the midst of losing all of that. I think we all feel like we need our own twin with a separate character just to protect ourselves emotionally and i think that's a normal feeling
ReplyDelete